Handling of Personal Information
ANOBAKA Co., Ltd.（"Company"） obtains and uses information including but not limited to names, addresses, and phone numbers of users of this site, its investment destinations, investors, and applicants to its job offers ("Customer" or "Customers") to operate its investment business for private companies ("Business"). The Company considers the proper protection of these Customers' personal information ("Personal Information") as its important duty and handles Personal Information under the following policy to carry out its duty:
(1) It regards Personal Information as its important asset and establishes a set of management provisions and complies with them in relation to the collection, utilization, and provision of Personal Information.
(2) It takes appropriate security measures to prevent illegal access to, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of Personal Information.
(3) It immediately takes corrective actions for incidents/accidents of illegal access to, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of Personal Information.
(4) It complies with the laws and regulations and other rules related to Personal Information.
ANOBAKA Co., Ltd
Hirokazu Nagano, President
1. Management Representative of Personal Information
For the execution of the Business, the Company nominates the management representative of Personal Information as follows:
Management Representative of Personal Information: ANOBAKA Co., Ltd. Hirokazu Nagano, President
2. Purpose of Use
While the Company obtains the Personal Information of Customers required to conduct the Business, it uses such information only for the purposes listed below.
To achieve smooth implementation of its operation, the Company may also entrust part of its operation and provide Personal Information for its contractors to the necessary extent. In this case, the Company conducts appropriate supervision including but not limited to the conclusion of contracts related to the handling of such information with these contractors.
(1) Communication, proposal, operation, and management in the Business;
(2) Mail-out of annual reports and payment of dividends;
(3) Introduction of products and services of the Company or its affiliates;
(4) Recruitment; or
(5) Response to contacts.
3. Disclosure/Provision for Third Parties
The Company does not disclose or provide the Personal Information of any Customer to any third party excluding its contractors or except for the following cases:
(1) The Company has obtained the approval from its Customer(s);
(2) The Personal Information is disclosed or provided without allowing its statistical data to be used to identify the Customer;
(3) The disclosure/provision is required by law;
(4) The Personal Information is required for the protection of human life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain Customer's approval;
(5) The Personal Information is required especially for improvement of public health or promotion of healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain Customer's approval;
(6) A governmental organization or local community or a person who has been entrusted with their operation is required to cooperate for the execution of business set out by law and the attempt to obtain Customer's approval may disturb such an execution; or
(7) The Company provides the Persona Information for a person mentioned in the next Section 4.
4. Shared Use of Personal Information
Notwithstanding the above Section 3, the Company may share Personal Information with a limited partnership for investment business founded by the Company and its affiliates (including the Company's parent company and subsidiaries).
(1) Shared Items of Personal Information
Name, address, phone number, department, email address
The Company's parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and a limited partnership for investment business founded by the Company
(3) Purposes of Use
Execution of the Business and Introduction of products and services of each affiliate
(4) Management Representative of Personal Information
ANOBAKA Co., Ltd.
The Company responds to the request of disclosure of Customer's Personal Information it holds in a reasonable lead time and to the reasonable extent after it successfully identifies the person who requests.
The Company responds to the request of modification of Customer's Personal Information it holds in a reasonable lead time and to the reasonable extent after it successfully identifies the person who requests if it finds some contents are different from the fact.
7. Suspension of Use
The Company responds to the request of usage suspension or deletion of Customer's Personal Information it holds in a reasonable lead time and to the reasonable extent after it successfully identifies the person who requests (note that the Company may not be able to respond to the request of usage suspension or deletion of the information it holds in compliance with relevant laws).
8. Reception of Disclosure Requests
The Company receives the requests specified in the above Sections 5, 6, and 7 regarding Customer's Personal Information it holds and other questions about Personal Information in the following means. Note that the Company may not be able to accept any request that is not in compliance with this means.
Please fill in the application form specified by the Company or write down the same items as included in this application form on a given form and send it by mail. The Company will identify the sender or its agent by the method below and answer by issuing the required document or other means.
Dogenzaka 1-16-6 Futaba building 3F, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0043
ANOBAKA Co., Ltd.
《Identification of Customer or his/her agent》
When a Customer applies for the information by himself or herself, the Company identifies him/her by his/her driver's license, health insurance card, or seal registration certificate.
When the agent of a Customer applies for the information, the Company identifies him/her by his/her power of attorney, registration certificate for the seal put on the power of attorney, or calling the agent.